Finally, an easy-to-use monthly budget tool.
What's included in the financial model tool pack?
Monthly budget tool
How much can you afford to save every month? How much can you reasonably afford to pay for rent or your mortgage? Use this personalized budget tool to find out.
How will the federal tax changes affect you? Find out here.
Emergency fund calculator
Calculate how much you should keep in your emergency fund. Don't rely on rules of thumb alone, let the numbers tell you what to do!
Plus, you will always have free access to new and updated tools.
I am a finance professional who loves helping people take control of their money. I have saved nearly 50% of my income every year, through a combination of detailed budgeting, spending awareness, and income maximization.
FAQ — Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this spreadsheet really free?
- Yes, absolutely free and exclusive to subscribers of prosperlyway.
- Will you spam my email address?
- Never. By signing up you will receive a welcome email with the access code to the financial tool pack and a weekly curated email to keep you up to date with prosperlyway! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
- Do I need to be an expert with excel to use your spreadsheets?
- No! All of the spreadsheets are simple and easy-to-use templates that are pre-populated with examples. All you have to do is type in your income and expenses, and voila! If you can use a keyboard, you can use these spreadsheets.
- Do I really need to build a monthly budget to save money?
- If you have a superhuman ability to save money without even thinking, maybe not. But if you want to maximize and grow your wealth, a monthly budget is an amazing start. Wouldn't you rather know how much you can afford to spend per month, rather than blindly hoping you spend less than you earn? Building a budget allows you to give yourself permission to spend money!